To prepare students from diverse backgrounds and abilities for a life of learning, leadership, service, and personal fulfillment, who rely on their strength of character, formed in large measure by the forward-looking Harrow education, to adapt to and excel in a rapidly changing world.
Harrow Values are embraced by all AISL Harrow Schools in China and elsewhere in Asia.
- We remain optimistic and purposeful in a disrupted world.
- We take responsibility for our decisions, even the hard ones.
- We always challenge poor behaviour in ourselves and others.
- We are open to new ideas, and seek fresh challenges.
- We keep our promises.
- We act with integrity – doing the right thing, even when it is difficult or when no one is watching.
- We respect and value our traditions whilst setting them in the context of today.
- We work hard to serve others within the School and across our wider communities where possible putting their interests before our own
- We give and seek honest and appropriate feedback, reflect on our failures and learn from them.
- We support each other through challenges and whatever the outcome, we celebrate those that took part.
- We respect each other and value our differences, knowing that we are more effective and more resilient working together.
- We are kind and inclusive; we value the contribution that each of us makes.
- We role model the behaviours that we would like to see in others; we ask only of others what we would be prepared to do ourselves.